Thursday, December 19, 2013

Been Too Long

It has been over 2 years since a post for me and I am clueless as to why. I love to write things down and put a twist on them, give my perception on a topic, rant & rave but yet I have no idea why I chose to abandon writing anything down. Maybe it is because I became lazy? I'm not sure but am promising myself now that I am going to blog about something at least once a week from here on out. This is a commitment I have made to myself and my oh so many followers. LOL!! I have no clue what I am going to write about but at the same time I have hundreds of thoughts running through my head that I would love to give a take on. So, shortly I will take the time to find myself a topic and run with it on the blog and see if anyone reads it. Until then. BD

No comments:

Post a Comment